Re: About Wince App

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi(at)winpg(dot)jp>
Cc: Cihan ŞENGÜL <cihansengul(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: About Wince App
Date: 2011-12-10 15:29:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On 10 December 2011 15:13, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi(at)winpg(dot)jp> wrote:
> First, official support does not have Postgrs about WinCE.
>
> Next, I had tried libpq by WinCE (mobile) in the past.
> But, My telephone is Android now...therefore, I forgotten
> about WinCE.,sorry...

Yes, I used Hiroshi's WinCE libpq port very successfully. I built it
from source too, as there were binary compatibility problems with some
of the ARM devices that had custom WinCE kernels (not uncommon - WinCE
is available under a "shared source" agreement), but not others that
didn't.

What's the problem? :-)