Re: Closing out the June commitfest

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Closing out the June commitfest
Date: 2012-07-16 00:51:49
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 16 July 2012 01:16, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> At this point we could move the open items to the September fest and
> call this one good, or we could keep trying to close things out.
> Personally I'd like to do the former, because we really need to spend
> some effort on closing out the various open issues for 9.2, and the
> commitfest seems to have sucked up all the available time of those who
> might've been fixing those issues over the past month.

I didn't really have the opportunity to give more feedback to any of
the three patches that I'm reviewing last week, due to other
commitments. I expect to be able to spend more time on review this
week. I think that I stand a good chance of seeing at least one of
those three committed. Hopefully the passing of the nominal deadline
will help to focus things.

--
Peter Geoghegan http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/