Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding

From: Robins <robins(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: archives.postgresql.org not responding
Date: 2011-10-25 20:11:45
Lists: pgsql-www

Not sure if its linked, but when on the download page.. the 'automatic'
redirector doesn't seem to be working either.
After a few seconds redirects to a 404.

Here are the details:
Page URL: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp
Error page title: 404 Not Found
Redirection target: http://www.postgresql.org/redir/311/h/ (seems to be a
static 5 sec META redirect from the Download page)
Location: India (If that redirection target is location based)

---
*Robins Tharakan*