Re: ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN SET TYPE crash

From: Robins Tharakan <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN SET TYPE crash
Date: 2020-08-26 10:57:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

--
> Michael

Thanks all for picking this up promptly and Michael for confirming
the need. I'll try to add support for more DDLs and see if it can throw up
similar corner-cases.

For now though, I need to see how to exclude some functions. The above
use-case has pretty much rendered my test-setup useless - since it easily
triggers engine restarts every few minutes.
-
robins