Re: New CF app deployment

From: Asif Naeem <anaeem(dot)it(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Marco Nenciarini <marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New CF app deployment
Date: 2015-02-26 12:15:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

This thread seems relevant, Please guide me to how can access older CF
pages e.g.

Thread
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/51F19059(dot)7050702(at)pgexperts(dot)com#51F19059(dot)7050702@pgexperts.com
mentions
following link i.e.

The MSVC portion of this fix got completely lost in the void:
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1330

Above link result in the following error i.e.

Not found
> The specified URL was not found.

Please do let me know if I missed something. Thanks.

Regards,
Muhammad Asif Naeem