Re: Install shared libs in lib/ and bin/ with MSVC (Was: install libpq.dll in bin directory on Windows / Cygwin)

From: Asif Naeem <anaeem(dot)it(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Install shared libs in lib/ and bin/ with MSVC (Was: install libpq.dll in bin directory on Windows / Cygwin)
Date: 2015-03-11 13:03:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thank you Michael overall v3 patch looks good to me, There is one
observation that it is not installing following lib files that are required
for dev work i.e.

> inst\lib\libpq.lib
> inst\lib\libpgtypes.lib
> inst\lib\libecpg_compat.lib
> inst\lib\libecpg.lib

Please do let me know if I missed something but was not there a need to
avoid installing related .dll files in lib (duplicate) along with bin
directory e.g.

src\tools\msvc\Install.pm

> if ($is_sharedlib)
> {