Re: pageinspect: Hash index support

From: Ashutosh Sharma <ashu(dot)coek88(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Jesper Pedersen <jesper(dot)pedersen(at)redhat(dot)com>, Amit Kapila <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>, Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pageinspect: Hash index support
Date: 2017-01-29 02:15:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

> Please include tests in your patch. I have posted a sample test suite
> in
> <https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/bcf8c21b-702e-20a7-a4b0-236ed2363d84@2ndquadrant.com>,
> which you could use.
>
> Also, as mentioned before, hash_metapage_info result fields spares and
> mapp should be arrays of integer, not a text string.

I have added the test-case in the v9 patch shared upthread and also
corrected datatypes for spares and mapp fields in a metapage. Now
these two fields are being shown as an array of integers rather than
text.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAE9k0Pke046HKYfuJGcCtP77NyHrun7hBV-v20a0TW4CUg4H%2BA%40mail.gmail.com

--
With Regards,