question on a symbol next to my post in pgsql_admin

From: Mark Steben <mark(dot)steben(at)drivedominion(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: question on a symbol next to my post in pgsql_admin
Date: 2019-07-01 11:43:35
Lists: pgsql-admin

Good morning,
Just a question on a post I submitted to pgsql-admin on Saturday. I look
at my post on June 29 and I see a little symbol. Looks like a zipper.
Could I have an explanation? Does it mean that my post is ineligible and
if so what must I do to fix the situation?

I ask this as my post is addressing an increasingly urgent issue on our
production platform that I urgently could use help with.

The post: long running query: could it be buffer hit?

A quick response would be most appreciated.

--
*Mark Steben*
Database Administrator

www.fb.com/DominionDealerSolutions