Re: recreating point-in-time recovery when tables are in non-default tablespace

From: Mark Steben <mark(dot)steben(at)drivedominion(dot)com>
To: Johannes Truschnigg <johannes(at)truschnigg(dot)info>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: recreating point-in-time recovery when tables are in non-default tablespace
Date: 2017-11-15 12:30:31
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thank you gentlemen, for your prompt response.
Laurenz, I have pg_start_backup and pg_stop_backup included in my base
backup shell script. They ran.

Johannes, I will attempt using pg_basebackup. It looks like the
tablespace-mapping option would help here.

Thanks again

--
*Mark Steben*
Database Administrator