Re: 9.0.4 run configure failed with readline enable on susu linux x86-64

From: Jov <zhao6014(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Craig Ringer <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 9.0.4 run configure failed with readline enable on susu linux x86-64
Date: 2011-08-16 12:35:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for your reply.I have installed readline from src without default
prefix because i have no privelege install lib to /usr, there are include
header files and libreadline*.a and also .so installed,so I think it is dev
package,right?
在 2011-8-16 下午8:01,"Craig Ringer" <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>写道: