Re: [v9.3] writable foreign tables

From: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
To: Daniel Farina <daniel(at)heroku(dot)com>, Shigeru Hanada <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [v9.3] writable foreign tables
Date: 2013-02-01 10:34:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

2013/2/1 Daniel Farina <daniel(at)heroku(dot)com>:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp> wrote:
>> I noticed the v10 patch cannot be applied on the latest master branch
>> cleanly. The attached ones were rebased.
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm just getting started looking at this, but notice that the second
> patch relies on contrib/postgres_fdw to apply, but it's not clear to
> me where to get the correct version of that. One way to solve this
> would be to tell me where to get a version of that, and another that
> may work well would be to relay a Git repository with postgres_fdw and
> the writable fdw changes accumulated.
>
> I poked around on git.postgresql.org and github and wasn't able to
> find a recent pushed copy of this.
>
> Anyway, I'm looking at the first patch, which applies neatly. Thanks.

Thanks for your reviewing.

The second part assumes the latest (v5) postgres_fdw patch being
applied. It has been in status of ready-for-committer since last CF,
and nothing was changed.

If I oversight nothing, it is the latest version I reviewed before.
Is there somebody who can volunteer to review his patch and commit it?

Hanada-san, if you have some updates, please share it with us.

Thanks,