Re: Function to get size of notification queue?

From: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: kjsteuer <kjsteuer(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Function to get size of notification queue?
Date: 2015-06-15 18:06:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Kevin,

I never found a direct solution to this problem. I still feel that a
function to find the size of the notification queue would be a handy
feature to have, and I would be willing to take a shot at writing such a
feature. However, given the <tumbleweed/> response to my original email,
it's likely that effort would be a waste of time.

Cheers,
BJ