Seeking help in promoting pgDay Asia

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy Group <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgday-asia(at)googlegroups(dot)com
Subject: Seeking help in promoting pgDay Asia
Date: 2016-02-12 16:57:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi All,

We are hosting first ever pan-Asia PostgreSQL conference in Singapore on
17th and 19th March 2016. We seek help from community members to help us
make it a success.

I realize that we are late on our schedule to seek help (and a lot of other
matters). We would cordially invite community members and users across the
globe to register themselves for the event over here -
http://2016.pgday.asia/index.html#registration

For everyone's awareness, pgDay Asia is being held alongside FOSSASIA, one
of the largest FOSS events. It will be an added bonus for those who fly in
from other country to be part of both the events.

I also seek help from members in promoting the event. Here is the complete
program schedule- http://2016.pgday.asia/index.html#program

Regards
Sameer
Best Regards
Sameer Kumar | DB Solution Architect
*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069 533

T: +65 6438 3504 | M: +65 8110 0350 | www.ashnik.com