Re: BUG #8168: duplicated function signature

From: Vladimir Jovanovic <vladimir(dot)jovanovic(at)aparteko(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #8168: duplicated function signature
Date: 2013-05-17 16:25:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

It looks I knocked on the wrong address. This is obviously PgAdmin bug
which obviously not correctly showing procedures (as I sent previously) and
made me waste your time, sorry.

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 6:10 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com

--

*Vladimir Jovanović* <http://www.aparteko.com/>

http://www.aparteko.com

CELL: +381 64 211 79 79

OFFICE: + 381 11 314 86 38

E-MAIL: vladimir(dot)jovanovic(at)aparteko(dot)com

[image: Description: cid:image001(dot)png(at)01CD3D1C(dot)7D977930]

setting standards in social gaming development