Re: Undocumented AT TIME ZONE INTERVAL syntax

From: Corey Huinker <corey(dot)huinker(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Undocumented AT TIME ZONE INTERVAL syntax
Date: 2021-09-20 03:35:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>> Yeah, I really didn't expect to change the behavior, but wanted to make
> sure that the existing behavior was understood. I'll whip up a patch.

Attached is an attempt at an explanation of the edge cases I was
encountering, as well as some examples. If nothing else, the examples will
draw eyes and searches to the explanations that were already there.

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Explain-some-of-the-nuances-with-INTERVAL-data-when-.patch text/x-patch 1.8 KB
0002-Add-example-to-show-the-effect-of-AT-TIME-ZONE-INTER.patch text/x-patch 1.6 KB