Re: BUG #16741: Error: subplan "SubPlan 1" was not initialized

From: Radek Salač <radek(at)salac(dot)org>
To: James Coleman <jtc331(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #16741: Error: subplan "SubPlan 1" was not initialized
Date: 2020-11-29 22:28:35
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi

I tried to disable "incremental sort", but it doesn't help.
Completely disabling parallel query worked for me, but you are right it's
quite a big change.
So we postpone the upgrade of Postgre in production for now.
I wish you luck with fixing that issue and I really appreciate your work /
help.

Thanks