Re: How to upgrade postgres 8.4 -> 9.1 contrib?

From: Benedikt Grundmann <bgrundmann(at)janestreet(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to upgrade postgres 8.4 -> 9.1 contrib?
Date: 2013-05-30 09:37:34
Lists: pgsql-general

I just realized I never replied. This basically worked the only thing I
couldn't get to work is to register the hstore binary send and receive
functions with the hstore type. (As far as I can see there is no alter
type set primitives or similar). However that doesn't matter for us as we
don't use the binary protocol.

Thanks,

Bene