Re: Please verify contact info

From: Santiago Zarate <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please verify contact info
Date: 2011-08-25 16:59:23
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

So from what i read Venezuela didn't confirm either? I guess Ernesto would
still be Ok being the RC...

Btw: I'm in Panama right now, if there's no RC for Central America, i could
take it.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> On 8/25/11 9:20 AM, Simon Riggs wrote:

> site.

> ASAP.
> >>
> >> Previous list was the wrong one. Please verify THIS list, attached.
> >

> > The UK seems to be absent from this modified list.
> >
> > Seems like others are missing also.
>
> The ones who are missing are the ones who didn't respond to my request
> to confirm their participation this year.
>
> I take it you're good to go? Any information changes?
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
> http://pgexperts.com
>
> --

Atentamente
Santiago Zarate
Consultoria de Software
+(507) 64271684
BB PIN: 23929BFE
santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve

«Dar un nuevo paso, articular una nueva palabra, es lo que la gente mas
teme.»
- Fyodor Mikhaylovich Dostoyevsky