Re: TCP packet out of state: First packet isn't SYN tcp_flags: ACK

From: Cliff Pratt <enkiduonthenet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: dx k9 <bitsandbytes88(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: posgres support <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: TCP packet out of state: First packet isn't SYN tcp_flags: ACK
Date: 2014-04-11 00:42:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

I believe that those message are innocuous, but I can't be sure. It's
caused by a timeout issue. (sorry, I looked into this at one time, but I
forget the details). If you have Checkpoint Firewall 1, as I recall there
is an article on the web site about this. Sorry to be so vague, but this
may give you a hint of a direction to look in.

Cheers,

Cliff