Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans

From: Maciek Sakrejda <maciek(at)pganalyze(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Duplicate Workers entries in some EXPLAIN plans
Date: 2019-10-22 05:29:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Should I move this to a pgsql-hackers discussion? I noticed that jsonb also
appears to keep the last JSON entry in the face of multiple keys, so it'd
be nice to have something more usable. I'm not much of a C programmer, but
I think I see how to rename the second fields to Sort Workers if this
solution is acceptable. Looking at the code in explain.c, there do not
appear to be any other EXPLAIN node fields in a similar situation (I
grepped for ExplainOpenGroup and "Workers" is the only one that occurs
twice).