Re: postgres_fdw foreign keys with default sequence

From: Tim Kane <tim(dot)kane(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgres_fdw foreign keys with default sequence
Date: 2015-02-17 13:22:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Slight typo on my local host example there. s/clone/local/
More like the below:

CREATE FOREIGN TABLE IF NOT EXISTS live.devices (
device_id bigint NOT NULL
);

CREATE MATERIALISED VIEW local.devices;

CREATE test_table (device_id bigint FOREIGN KEY (device_id) REFERENCES
*local*.devices (device_id) );

ERROR: referenced relation "devices" is not a table