Re: Create a logical and physical replication

From: Ashok Kumar Tiwari <ashokt(at)ohumhealthcare(dot)com>
To: Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Rui DeSousa <rui(at)crazybean(dot)net>, Shital A <brightuser2019(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Create a logical and physical replication
Date: 2019-11-05 11:12:45
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

its possible to cascade a logical replication from a binary slave replica?

[image: image.png]

--
Ashok Kumar Tiwari,
Senior Technical Consultant,

--

 Save a tree. Please avoid printing this email unless necessary.

*****
Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and
confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
and remove it from your system.