Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files

From: Ярослав Пашинский <yarik97(dot)6(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Postgres bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #16927: Postgres can`t access WAL files
Date: 2021-03-19 09:04:14
Lists: pgsql-bugs

"and that we had better consider as a first step a
revert of aaaef7a on HEAD and REL_13_STABLE.

So, what do others think? Would people agree to revert aaaef7a for
now?"
I didn't quite understand you here, is " aaaef7a " stands for patch name?

" How much did you test the unpatched builds by the way? "
On cluster where load was caused by pgbench I met wal file access error
after about 1 hour, but on developer server with real load (usually up to
100 connections) the error occurred after 2.5-3 hours.