Re: Please consider using Maven

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Shijun Kong <skong(at)investoranalytics(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Please consider using Maven
Date: 2012-08-10 10:33:23
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Well clearly the maintainers of the driver are much more comfortable
using ant. So your solution would have *us* relearn a new tool.

Why not use gradle as someone else suggested? Or the next new super
duper build system when it comes out?

I think our time is better spent adding features not refactoring the
build system.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca