PL/R regression on windows, but not linux with master.

From: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PL/R regression on windows, but not linux with master.
Date: 2021-04-10 23:53:44
Lists: pgsql-hackers

One of our tests purposely throws an error which returns

"ERROR: R interpreter parse error" on linux
and

"WARNING: R interpreter parse error" on windows.

I'm hoping someone can point me to the code that may be responsible? Was
there a change in the error handling that might be attributed to this?

Dave Cramer