Re: GIT move

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Vitalii Tymchyshyn <tivv00(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GIT move
Date: 2012-02-10 13:08:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Vitalii,

This is what the pull request email address for Steven's pull came in
as Steven Schlansker
<reply+i-3165615-a9adaf19c31f0ad7919226777365c7fb396d186b-406518(at)reply(dot)github(dot)com>

Unless the list accepts everything at reply.github.com I don't see how
it can work unless I am missing something ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca