Can't download .mbox file

From: Eugene Pirogov <iamexile(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't download .mbox file
Date: 2018-02-02 07:30:04
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I can't seem to download the .mbox file for a thread, no matter how hard I
try. I just registered an account (gmile), got my login and password.
Hitting .mbox download would just keep showing me basic HTTP auth, which in
turn won't accept my credentials & start downloading.

I already tried account_name+password combination and email+password
combination. I tried changing my password too. I can log in with it, but
not download .mbox.

Could this be a bug, or is .mbox downloading was disabled? If so, is there
anywhere else the archives are stored / backed up, so I could download them?

I'm certainly missing something very obvious here.

--
http://www.gmile.me