Re: Errors on missing pg_subtrans/ files with 9.3

From: J Smith <dark(dot)panda+lists(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Errors on missing pg_subtrans/ files with 9.3
Date: 2013-11-12 17:17:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 11:54 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net> wrote:

> Did you also upgrade to PostGIS 2.x as part of this..? Seems like it'd
> be unrelated, but one never knows. Any chance you could distill this
> down into a small test case which exhibits the problem? I'm guessing
> 'no', but figured I'd ask anyway..

Yeah, we upgraded to PostGIS 2.1 as part of the upgrade. In the case
of the specific database that is exhibiting the problem, we only
really use PostGIS for storage and don't do a lot of spatial querying,
as this database is basically for an aggregation service we run. In
the case of the transactions that appear to be causing the problems,
we don't even use geometry fields at all.

Cheers