ts_rewrite in 10.4

From: Douglas Doole <dougdoole(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ts_rewrite in 10.4
Date: 2018-05-10 17:05:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As I was double checking that the new function marking from 10.4 merged
correctly to our fork, I noticed that one of the ts_rewrite entries looks
wrong.

The release notes say:
ALTER FUNCTION pg_catalog.ts_rewrite(tsquery, tsquery, tsquery) PARALLEL
UNSAFE;

But when I pull pg_proc.h from 10.4, I find:
DATA(insert OID = 3684 ( ts_rewrite PGNSP PGUID 12 1 0 0 0 f f f f t f i s
3 0 3615 "3615 3615 3615" ...

Which I think means the function is still marked parallel safe. Am I
missing something?

- Doug
Salesforce