Re: PostgreSQL Europe Elections: Still open for nomination

From: Andy Wenk <andy(at)nms(dot)de>
To: Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Europe Elections: Still open for nomination
Date: 2012-01-24 08:13:16
Lists: pgeu-general

On 24 January 2012 08:58, Susanne Ebrecht <susanne(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> Am 23.01.2012 18:19, schrieb Guillaume Lelarge:
>
>> The 2012 elections for the board of directors for PostgreSQL Europe is
>> still in its first active phase, which is the nomination phase. But it's
>> nearly over.
>>

> Hello,
>
> I am still not sure if it is a good idea to make the election without having
> a members meeting before the election.
>
> Susanne

Hi,

how could that work? I mean there are people from all over Europe ...
it would be really challenging to get them all together.

But maybe it would be cool to have kind of a introduction page where
the nominated members who accepted the nomination write some lines
about themselves and their goals ...

Cheers

Andy

> --
> Dipl. Inf. Susanne Ebrecht - 2ndQuadrant
> PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services
> www.2ndQuadrant.com
>

> --

Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany
RockIt!

"CouchDB - Das Praxisbuch für Entwickler und Administratoren"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2462
http://www.couchdb-buch.de

"PostgreSQL 8.4: Das Praxisbuch"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2008