Re: Fwd: Functions not visible in pg_stat_user_functions view

From: Bartosz Dmytrak <bdmytrak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Functions not visible in pg_stat_user_functions view
Date: 2013-01-30 07:57:55
Lists: pgsql-general

2013/1/29 Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>

>> Are they never tracked or just sometimes?
> Is it particular functions or random?
>

> and this is strange for me.
I have few DBs with the same function (copy -> paste), in one DB they are
tracked (visible in pg_stat_user_functions) in other not. In DB where some
functions are not tracked, others are visible - no issue. I cannot find any
logical connection between function structure and visibility in
pg_stat_user_functions.

Regards,
Bartek