PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?

From: Ken Tanzer <ken(dot)tanzer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?
Date: 2012-04-25 10:57:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi. I'm looking for an Open Source PHP code that will take plain text SQL
and turn it into colorful HTML. If it could take messy code and clean up
indents and such (a la SQLinForm), that would be a nice bonus. Ideally it
would understand many flavors of SQL, but handling Postgresql syntax is
most important. I want to include this in my own project, so it needs to
be redistributable and specifically GPL3 compatible. Again ideally, it
would be a standalone and fairly lightweight piece of code, rather than
having to embed some monster package.

Does anyone know of such a beast? TIA for any help provided.

Ken Tanzer

--
AGENCY Software
A data system that puts you in control