Re: ALTER PUBLICATION and segmentation fault

From: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ALTER PUBLICATION and segmentation fault
Date: 2017-03-07 16:56:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 12:45 AM, Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I logged in PostgreSQL as non-superuser and ran
> ALTER PUBLICATION command, I got a segmentation fault.
> The code checking the owner of publication might have a bug.
>
> =# CREATE ROLE foo NOSUPERUSER LOGIN
> =# \c - foo
> => \dRp
> List of publications
> Name | Owner | Inserts | Updates | Deletes
that acl_kind of pg_publication and pg_subscription of ObjectProperty
array are not correct. These values should be set ACL_KIND_PUBLICATION
and ACL_KIND_SUBSCRIPTION instead of -1. Attached small patch fixes
this issue and adds regression test.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada
NTT Open Source Software Center

Attachment Content-Type Size
fix_alter_pub_sub_rename.patch application/octet-stream 4.4 KB