Commitfest 2021-01 ends in 3 days

From: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest 2021-01 ends in 3 days
Date: 2021-01-28 11:37:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

We're about 3 days from the end of this Commitfest. The current status is:

Needs review: 150 (+1)
Waiting on Author: 24 (-5)
Ready for Committer: 24 (+0)
Committed: 52 (+2)
Withdrawn: 8 (+0)
Moved to next CF: 2 (+2)

This weekend, I'm planning to look through Waiting-on-Author patches
and set them to "Returned with Feedback" (excluding bug fixe patches)
if these have not changed for a very long time. Currently, we have 24
WoA patches. The following patches have not updated for more than 1
month and seem inactive.

* Index Skip Scan
* WoA since 2020-12-01
* Latest patch on 2020-10-24
* https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/1741/

* pgbench - add a synchronization barrier when starting
* WoA since 2020-12-01
* Latest patch on 2020-11-14
* https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2557/

* remove deprecated v8.2 containment operators
* WoA since 2020-12-01
* Latest patch on 2020-10-27
* https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2798/

* bitmap cost should account for correlated indexes
* WoA since 2020-12-03
* Latest patch on 2020-11-06
* https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2310/

* CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned table
* WoA since 2020-12-27
* Latest patch on 2020-11-29
* https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2815/

* VACUUM (FAST_FREEZE )
* WoA since 2021-01-04 (review comments are already sent on 2020-12-01)
* Latest patch: 2020-11-29
* https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/2908/

I'm going to ask the current status of these patches and set them to
RwF if appropriate.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada