Re: Commitfest 2021-01

From: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2021-01
Date: 2020-12-30 12:11:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 4:32 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hello, hackers!
>
> 2021-01 commitfest will start from the new year, in a week. I'm happy
> to volunteer to be the CFM for this one.
>
> It's time to register your patch in the commitfest, if not yet.
>
> If you already have a patch in the commitfest, update its status and
> make sure it still applies and that the tests pass. Check the state at
> http://cfbot.cputube.org/
>
> If there is a long-running stale discussion, please send a short
> summary update about its current state, open questions, and TODOs. I
> hope it will encourage reviewers to pay more attention to the thread.

2021-01 commitfest will start just in a few days.

If you submit the patch to pgsql-hackers but don't register it to
commitfest app[1], please register it before 2021-01 AoE[2].

If you already have a patch in the commitfest, please update its
status and make sure it still applies to the HEAD and test pass. As of
now, there are about 40 patches that are Needs Review but don't pass
any cfbot tests[3].

Regards,

[1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/31/
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth