Re: Commitfest 2021-01 Now in Progress

From: Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2021-01 Now in Progress
Date: 2021-01-22 14:42:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 9:53 PM Masahiko Sawada <sawada(dot)mshk(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

Today I have gone over all the "Waiting on Author" patches and marked
a few entries as "Needs Review" in cases where new versions had been
posted.

The current stats (and difference from the last report) is:

Needs review: 149 (-14)
Waiting on Author: 29 (-6)
Ready for Committer: 24 (+4)
Committed: 50 (+12)
Withdrawn: 8 (+4)

We have almost one week left. Patch authors, please make sure to
update the status in the CF app if there is an update and don't forget
to review other patches as well.

From next week, I'll go over all items and see the status.

Regards,

--