Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package

From: Bhavesh Mistry <bhavesh(dot)mistry13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) Postgres 13 deb package
Date: 2021-06-24 21:33:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

I was trying to install PSQL 13 on Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) but I could not
find the package. It seems the path has been removed. Can you please tell
me how to build deb package for trusty from psql source? I tried psql 13
sources, I was able to build but I could not figure out how to build deb
package. I would appreciate any pointers.

Also, the compile psql 13.3 , I could not figure out how to include missing
extensions sslinfo,uuid-ossp, and xml2 ?

Here is apt repository error:

W: Failed to fetch
http://apt.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/dists/trusty-pgdg/main/binary-amd64/Packages
404 Not Found [IP: 147.75.85.69 80]