LOCK DATABASE

From: Eliot Gable <egable+pgsql-general(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: LOCK DATABASE
Date: 2011-12-15 17:17:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Is this bogus, or is it an upcoming feature?

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Lock_database

--
Eliot Gable

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors: we borrow it from our
children." ~David Brower

"I decided the words were too conservative for me. We're not borrowing from
our children, we're stealing from them--and it's not even considered to be
a crime." ~David Brower

"Esse oportet ut vivas, non vivere ut edas." (Thou shouldst eat to live;
not live to eat.) ~Marcus Tullius Cicero