Re: libpq compression (part 3)

From: Jacob Burroughs <jburroughs(at)instructure(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq compression (part 3)
Date: 2023-12-19 17:02:41
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I believe this patch series is ready for detailed review/testing, with one caveat: as can be seen here https://cirrus-ci.com/build/6732518292979712 , the build is passing on all platforms and all tests except for the primary SSL test on Windows.

One correction: I apparently missed a kerberos timeout failure on
freebsd with compression enabled (being color blind the checkmark and
still running colors are awfully similar, and I misread what I saw).
I haven't yet successfully reproduced that one, so I may or may not
need some pointers to sort it out, but I think whatever it is the fix
will be small enough that the patch overall is still reviewable.