Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7

From: Raj kumar <rajkumar820999(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sivasamy Subramaniam <sivasamyinfo(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Install PostgreSQL 13 client tools in RHEL 7
Date: 2021-09-19 04:35:25
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Sivasamy,

You can download the Postgres client rpms from the below website after
choosing your Linux version. Then you can copy these rpms to your server
and install them.

https://yum.postgresql.org/rpmchart/

Postgres13, postgres13-libs are enough for clients, postgres13-server and
postgresql13-contrib are useful for performing admin activities. These 4
rpms should be good enough in my view.

Thanks,
Raj