Tips on maintaining several pg_hba files

From: Alfredo Palhares <alfredo(at)palhares(dot)me>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tips on maintaining several pg_hba files
Date: 2017-01-25 17:36:12
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello everyone,

I have a PostgreSQL cluster with several ROLES that access the node
according to his state.

On the master node, I only want the roles that need to write and the admins.
On the synchronous node i would want only roles with read access that
require the most up to date data, and the admins
On the asynchronous node allow roles with read acess, and users to debug
the system.

So I will probably bee templating the pg_hba.conf file since there are
common roles between the systems.
Do you guys have any suggestions on this? Links?

Does pg_hba support to include files?

Regards,
Alfredo Palhares