Re: [PoC] run SQL over ciphertext

From: Mingyu Li <lmy2010lmy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PoC] run SQL over ciphertext
Date: 2023-10-11 07:34:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello Peter,

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/89157929-c2b6-817b-6025-8e4b2d89d88f(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

Thanks for referring me to your TCE project, nice work! It takes time to go
through the long thread of discussion and the patch.

A quick question: what operations do pg_encrypted_* support? Are
(in)equality checks sufficient to fulfill real-world queries?

--
Best,
Mingyu

Peter Eisentraut <peter(at)eisentraut(dot)org> 于2023年10月11日周三 14:43写道: