Fwd: postgres 9.0.4 Streaming related question ..

From: akp geek <akpgeek(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: postgres 9.0.4 Streaming related question ..
Date: 2011-12-07 16:45:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Small Clarification. I have gone through the documentation. I did not find
any thing related to start ans stop replication after the replication is
setup

1. If I shutdown the primary
2. Shutdown the slave
3. start Primary
4. start slave

Will this automatically catch up the streaming. Can you please comment?

Regards