Re: View deleted records in a table

From: Boyan Botev <bbotev(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Melvin Davidson <melvin6925(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: View deleted records in a table
Date: 2016-03-26 17:47:35
Lists: pgsql-general

That works only if I know I will need the deleted/updated records for a
table ahead of time. I need this feature/ability as a way to perform "data
forensics" on a random table that someone has done something to. Next time
it may be another table. Basically I need a way to remove the visibility
map and show all records along with xmin and xmax alongside so I can tell
what records were there and what exactly happened.