How to decrypt stored psql server password from pgadmin4.db?

From: Viper 12XN <viper12xn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to decrypt stored psql server password from pgadmin4.db?
Date: 2018-02-22 07:10:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

long story short, I need to recover a psql server password stored in
pgadmin4.db. I can see the encrypted password, but have no idea how to
decrypt it. It also seems salted. Please help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

P.S Resetting the password in psql is not an option. I really
need to know the current password.