Regarding report generated by the pgFouine

From: Venkateswara Rao Dokku <dvrao(dot)584(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Regarding report generated by the pgFouine
Date: 2012-04-25 05:55:22
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,
I am pretty new to this Postgresql , PgFouine and all that stuff. I took
the log that was generated by the postgresql (i.e in the /var/log/pgsql)
and tried to generate the report by using the pgFouine by using the command

pgfouine.php -file ./pgsql > ./report_pgsql_25.html

In the report generated by it i find

Rank Times executed Total duration Av. duration (s)
Query 1
1 6,532 35.4s 0.00
; (Location: exec_simple_query, postgres.c:1128)
2 871 0.1s 0.00
select global_gui_config from seas_config where id = 0;
3 800 0.1s 0.00
savepoint savepoint1; Location: exec_simple_query,
postgres.c:1128-
..

What is the ";" refers to.. (what is its meaning) under the query column in
the first row...

Could you please help me in understanding the report.

---
Thanks & Regards,
D.Venkateswara Rao,