Re: Problem in importing database

From: Archana K N <archanakknn(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: rod(at)iol(dot)ie
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem in importing database
Date: 2012-06-05 10:17:52
Lists: pgsql-php

Reading the contents of the file will give you the answer... :-) Looks
> like you got an error message instead of a dump.
>
> Also, I'd guess from the above that you used PhpPgAdmin, not pgAdmin;
> they're two very different animals.
>
> Ray.

You are right I got an error message instead of data but yesterday i got a
text file which contained database information I dont know today the text
file looked like this.
And am using phppgadmin.

Can i export data correctly???

--