Re: Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump

From: Ayush Vatsa <ayushvatsa1810(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposal to include --exclude-extension Flag in pg_dump
Date: 2023-12-25 11:40:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
> long options should not mess with short options, does the following
> make sense to you?
Yes that makes sense, a reason to keep them together is that they are of
the same kind
But I will update the patch accordingly.

One more thing I wanted to ask is, Should I separate them in the
pg_dump.sgml file too? Like writing documentation of --exclude-extension
with other long options?

After your feedback I will update on both places in a single patch

Regards,
Ayush Vatsa
Amazon Web Services (AWS)