Documentation Not Compiling (http://docbook... not https:.//...)

From: Kirk Wolak <wolakk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Subject: Documentation Not Compiling (http://docbook... not https:.//...)
Date: 2023-03-27 01:12:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Andres,
Apologies to pick on you directly.
But it appears that sites are refusing HTTP requests,
and it's affecting compilation of docs in a new configuration.

I was surprised to see NON-HTTPS references in 2023, tbh...
I cannot even curl these references.

Maybe I am missing a simple flag...

Or should I offer to search/replace to fix everything to HTTPS,
and submit a patch?

Regards, Kirk