Help running 010_tab_completion.pl on windows

From: Kirk Wolak <wolakk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help running 010_tab_completion.pl on windows
Date: 2022-11-23 06:31:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have psql working with readline (roughly) in windows 10!
in my attempt to test it...

>> 1..0 # SKIP IO::Pty is needed to run this test

I would like to run these tests to see how far off I am...
(Randomly typing sql and squealing like a child has its limits)

I have built this using VS 2022 Community Edition.

The quick search failed to find an obvious answer.
One note in one of the strawberry .pm files read:
>ptys are not supported yet under Win32, but will be emulated...

Thanks in advance!